Running + Endurance Coach
I have a passion for fitness and achieving success at all levels whether going for a casual run or attempting to set new PR’s (Personal Record's) in a full distance IRONMAN race or marathon.
I have been involved in fitness my entire life and have a love for teaching as well as learning. My desire is to help you reach your fitness goals by pushing you to listen, learn and work for exactly what you are wanting to achieve. Regardless if you want to be a better runner, biker or overall healthier person. Even if you have a deeper desire to compete at the World Championships in Kona, Hawaii (like myself), if you have the work ethic and drive, ANYTHING is possible! Since I began racing, I've been fortunate to see my times & placements (age group & overall) improve in almost every event and will continue to strive to get stronger, faster and smarter. I can’t wait to train you, and to train with you, as we both pursue our fitness goals and dreams. I am a 3x IRONMAN Texas Finisher and have improved every single race that I have done and I look forward to seeing your success as well in anything that you set your heart and mind too.
Quotes I live by:
“Dream as if you will live FOREVER. Live as if you will die tomorrow.”
"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough".
"Train insane or remain the same".
Races - Most Recent & Upcoming
Most Recent -
- Woodforest Sprint Tri
- Houston ½ Marathon
- CB&I Sprint Tri – (2nd AG/21 Overall)
- IRONMAN Texas 140.6 – (PR 10:22)
- IRONMAN Galveston 70.3 – Relay (9th Overall)
- Oilman 70.3 - (6th AG/18th Overall)
- IRONMAN Texas 140.6 – 11:22
- Run for Hope 10K - (3rd AG)
- Tejas Sprint Tri
- Tri Star Sprint Tri (2nd Place AG)
- The Woodlands Marathon 26.2
- Oilman 70.3 -
- Silver Lake Triathlon – May 2019
- IRONMAN Waco – October 2019
- IRONMAN Arizona – November 2019
- Houston Marathon – January 2020
Coaching for Any Level Athlete:
From beginner fitness enthusiast to competitor